Get Your Flowers Delivered Australia Wide With Blooms & Petals
Blooms & Petals Florist is one of the best online florists servicing Maryborough and Hervey Bay.Our gorgeous flowers are delivered across Australia with sound systems in place to ensure your order is delivered on time.We provide aim to provide quality flowers with Australia wide delivery that is prompt. However, delivery times for outer suburbs can vary e.g. Valentines Day. Funeral deliveries can be specific with regards to times.
Should there be any flower delivery problems to restricted areas additional charges will apply. Our staff member will contact you via telephone or email to discuss the matter before dispatch of goods can occur. Please note: our product prices do not include delivery fees
Monday to Saturday Deliveries:
Same day delivery is guaranteed provided:
- orders are received by 11:00am(week days) and 10am(Saturday)
- Subject to product availability depending on seasons (e.g. fresh flowers)
All product illustrations are a guide to the style of flowers, gourmet foods and gifts that will be delivered once you order the flowers online. Accessory items e.g. containers, baskets, gourmet foods and fresh flowers may be substituted to an equivalent value and quality to meet to fulfill your requirements.
If the recipient is not home, flowers will be left in a re-usable water filled container in a suitable place along with a calling card stating time and date of delivery. If access is not available upon delivery the item will be returned to the store awaiting recipient to arrange for collection. Products with Alcohol – Subject to the Liquor Act. Any products containing Alcohol will not be left at the recipients premises if no-one is available over the age of 18 years to accept the delivery.
Quality Flowers Delivered Across Australia
We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and services, getting gorgeous flowers delivered Australia wide in a timely manner. It is important however to remember that flowers are a perishable, natural product that will react to their environment. Unfortunately, once we dispatch our flowers a number of changes in condition may result in changes in their longevity
- If flowers are arranged in florist’s foam, place flower arrangement in a cool place away from direct sunlight, strong heat and draughts and most importantly in a position where you will be able to best enjoy them!. Top up with clean water daily, taking care not to overfill.
- If you have received cut flowers, trim stems diagonally about 2cm from the base prior to placing in clean water. Take special care to remove all leaves that will be underwater, as they contain bacteria that may quickly proliferate and spoil the water.
- Position flowers away from draughts, direct heat and sunlight. Do not place them on heat generating appliances such as TVs and microwave ovens.
- As some flowers will last longer than others, carefully remove spent blooms, especially if other flowers in your display are still alive.
If you have any concerns about our flowers or Australia wide delivery, please telephone Blooms & Petals Florist and speak with one of our experienced staff on 07 4124 1077. Complaints must be made within 48 hours of flower delivery.
On average, flowers should last between 3 – 7 days. Should your flowers perish within 48 hours of the delivery date and we are satisfied that all care instructions provided have been followed, Blooms & Petals Florist will be happy to discuss an alternative. To assist us in our quality control it is our policy to collect the original delivered item and return it to our shop for inspection.
Cancellation of Orders
Should you need to cancel your order, money will be refunded less a $15 administrative fee, only if notice is received 24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date.
Blooms & Petals Florist Hervey Bay uses SecurePay Payment Gateway to provide a secure environment for the authorisation of credit card transactions over the Internet.
Credit card details are encrypted the moment they are transmitted from the client's browser to the banking network using industry standard SSL 128 Bit encryption.
A client's credit card details are not stored anywhere on the Internet and the only company who has access to this data is the merchant's bank.
The bank also sends confirmation information via the same encryption technology back to the client's browser. These secure processes provide clients with peace of mind when purchasing online.